Is short hair less attractive?

every since I cut my hair I don't feel as cute as I did. I literally depended on mi hair but I HAD to cut it and when I look in the mirror I just don't look the same. is short hair still cute?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the girl, I don't care about how long it is, but I like short.

What Guys Said 4

• i know a few girls who shaved all her hair off for this thing called saint baldricks day and I found them still beautiful without hair. short hair is cute if it is you so if you want short hair, then go for it and rock it!

• Yes, less appealing.

• I like short hair and long hair. But that's just me.

• not really, unless its that "bob" hair cut or whatever they call it...know what I mean?

What Girls Said 2

• I had super long hair and decided to cut it off and donate it to Locks Of Love, make wigs for bald cancer patients, and they cut off 12 inches! like a ruler, I was kinda depressed but now I regret not playing around with my short hair! Guys really liked it! Its so light and not in the way hah you can straighten it and curl, play around with it! its just how you wear it!

• I think it depends on the girl...some girls look bad with long and some look great with long,short, curly whatever...ask close friends...especially guy friends if you're worried that its unattractive...and ask them for their honest opionion. I'm sure it looks cute but different...I know its hard to cut it...i had to once and it was debastating lol but it will grow back...