Fourth of July Wardrobe?

To start things off, I didn't know what to wear for forth of July in the first place. Then I found out this morning that my two year crush is coming to my party! I have no idea what to wear! I want to look cute and attractive, but not like I'm trying to hard. Should I wear red, white and blue? Or is that too preppy? Please help!

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey girl, so first of all I don't know where you live, so I don't know the weather BUT still don't go tooo matchy -matchy with the redwhite blue crap! haha Tone it down with like one of those colors or maybe 2. You can wear:

-Highwaisted skirt or shorts with a cute top tucked in!

-Use blue stripes, a shirt or a dress

- Stars too, but make sure to stick to one pattern/design. You don't want to clash!

What Guys Said 4

• I would have suggested American flag tattoos on both arms, wearing a red and blue bandana with white stars, wearing a U.S. flag as a cape, even that's probably underdoing it.

But I don't think it really matters what you wear as long as you think it's fine. If you HAVE to wear something red white and blue then all you need is a shirt with the flag on it.

• link

all I did was google 2010 4th of july fashion

looks like the easiest one would be the jeans outfit, but like she said you can get the first dress they showed from target.

hope this helps

• bro it out yo!

lax pinnie, shoes with high socks, sunglasses, hat.

oh and of course beer.

• red white and blue bikinni/ american flag print bikinni

What Girls Said 3

• Don't wear that unless it's a theme party. Wear what you normally would to a party (jeans and a feminine, flattering top).

• don't wear red white and blue, wear something that flatters you

• red white and blue would be cute just don't be too obvious with it. like wear a shirt with a big ol american flag. I have an idea...try a striped shirt (red and white or blue and white) you know those small little stripes that are sort of nautical looking...or the french inspired kind? and pair it with shorts and cute sandals