Guys, does being goth affect your oppinion?

If a girl is goth does it turn you off or creep you out ? What do dudes think when they see a goth chick?

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends how she looks. Right now I'm envisioning a sexy gothic chic with sexy boots with a short black skirt and looks like she would tear me up in bed with her great body and use her piercings for great use.

So I guess I think dark, sexual, maybe S&M. bahaha

0|0
    0|0
    • Very sexy very short skirts but I'm still looking for cool boots I can't find them any where ):

What Guys Said 3

• I personally think goths are sexy, in tems of the clothes they wear and stuff like that, and their usually more open aswell (=

0|0
    0|0
  • Goth women are great. they are not dark or evil not all of them atleast. I like goth women just as much as any other women but I seem to be drawn towards the darker woman because they are unpredictable, nothing is ever the same and its a rush to be honest

0|0
    0|0
  • i just won't take her seriously. I find people that have an image or a think you can call it a style kinda lame. I'm more practical.

0|0
    0|0
    • No offence but it's not an image it's a subculture it's the stupid hot topic scene fags that are an image not goth

• Show All
    • Also you didn't spell opinion correct so by your logic were equally stupid.

• Your right thanks for your oppinion and you can't hold my spelling against me I don't deniey I'm not expcialy smart

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.