Should I stick with how I usually do my makeup or keep doing it the way I have been lately?

This is how I usually do my makeup:

link

The lips are darker and more prominent and I've got some eyeliner, mascara and neutral eyeshadow and some blush on...

or should I keep doing it like this:

link

nude lip gloss, heavier eyeliner, mascara, and blush?

Which looks best in your opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should wear your make-up in whatever way makes you happiest but I have to say, you look very cute in the second photo. The combination of your skin tone and hair color is quite lovely but wearing make-up as dark as you have on in the first picture makes you look a bit sad, and to be honest, a little intimidating. The lighter make-up definitely makes you look friendlier and more approachable. :)

What Guys Said 1

• I like the first one slightly better.

What Girls Said 4

• i like the second one better for everyday wear (school, work, shopping, whatever), and the first one better for evening/formal wear.

• I like the second photo more. The first one is far too dramatic for everyday. The second one is natural and cute. You're very pretty either way though ^_^

• second.

• i like the second one better