What do guys look for in a girl first physically?

Or does it matter?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are obviously going to get much different responses from guy to guy. For me looks aren't a huge importance in whether I am attracted to someone, but of course they will pull my interest at first, who doesn't this happen to? What I am normally attracted to are:

- Long dark hair. Either dark brown or black.

- Short.

- Cute eyes.

- Average to thin body size. Doesn't have to be perfectly in shape or like a model, but just enough to show the person cares about themselves.

Chances are if a girl fits under all of these I'll be drawn to her. But just as fast I'm drawn to her, if she's got an ugly inside, I'll be turning myself around.

What Guys Said 2

• starts with the face and ends with the face with me. I would appreciate a regular body and that she takes care of her hair .

• Ass - they are hard to come by...

• Let me add... not an ordinary ass... I'm talking a mouth-watering ass. A girl with one of those has about as much power as the President of the United States.

• Ohh my, you're too funny

What Girls Said 0