Is there any real life cute guys?

any single cute guys left? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, that depends on your definition of 'cute', but I'm sure there must be at least two or three 'real life cute guys' left in the world. lol!

Seriously though, you sound a little blue. Don't worry, you seem like an awesome girl and I'm sure you'll find the guy your looking for, eventually. Just keep your eyes peeled! :)

What Guys Said 8

• Sure there are. But if all you are looking for is cute...well...have you ever bought a bottle of wine and it sucked? Was it in a cute bottle?

I'm not trying to make fun of you. I just want you to think about it.

• Probably ot, all are married or in relationships

• Probably not. You'll have to settle for affairs with us cute married guys, I'm afraid.

• No, they are all taken or located in sweden, haha!

• Ummm... yeah. Not to be a meanie,but unless you are just butt ugly or a complete bee hatch you should be able to find a cute guy, unless your standards are just through the roof.

• Wow I'm surprised! I don't want to sound like a jerk or somthing but!

Im single! Lol

now let me ask you...

is there any real life cute girls for a single guy?

• I got the single but not the cute. Dang. I really wish I had the cute. I don't like having a good personality and being ugly. It's not getting me anywhere.

• They're the first to go..

What Girls Said 0