How can I change up my look a bit?

Lately, I feel so unattractive, unappreciated, and my spirit's pretty much broken right now. I can't stand feeling like this, so I decided I should probably do something to make myself feel good and feel beautiful. Anyone have any tips?

Thank you all so much for your tips and your kindness. :) You've all been very helpful, and I'll try all your suggestions. ^_^

Most Helpful Girl

• when I feel unbeautiful and down on myself here's what I do...

1. clean out your closet (everything that doesn't fit, you like anymore, or things that are just taking up space)

2. then go hit-up the thrift stores (or the mall if thrifts stores aren't your thing, I just suggest it because it's cheaper and usually I can find good stuff but whatever floats your boat)

3. get a hair cut (something chic and stylish) if your hair is already short have it styled in a new way

4.finally treat yourself to some chocolate mousse or some cheesecake or whatever you like

these are my 4 easy steps to a better you, they work for me and I hope they work for you :) good luck and no matter what you are beautiful! :)

What Guys Said 3

• Get a haircut or a new piercing. Dress in a stereotype you would never see yourself as and put in actual effort. Change things up somehow and you can find comfort in your new look. If not, you'll be more appreciative of your old look. Another thing you can try is getting a massage, manicure, or facial...something that relaxes you and freshens you up. It's hard to feel too down if you're sporting a fresh face.

• id say grow ure hair longer,

but ure certainly beautiful the way you are.

• Put your hair back, maybe in a pony tail and I dunno, your really not bad looking at all...

What Girls Said 1

• buy something really expensive for yourself. splurge on something you've always wanted