How can I get my bangs to curve?

I just recently got side bangs that look like this link I can't really figure out how to style them. I want mine to do the curvy thing like in the picture but I can't figure out how. Right now I straighten them but that doesn't look good. When I dry them and use the round brush on them they are kind of curly and go in different directions (bc my hair is naturally curly). So does anyone know how I can get them to look nice and to curve like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• when you blow-dry use a large round brush and push your bangs to the front. Curl bangs into the brush and blowdry. Brush out when dry. Works so well

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Well, when I had bangs, I did a little bit of teasing at the roots. Then combed it out so it was smooth (that will just give bangs the volume/fluffiness). After that just use a curling iron or flat iron that will help you to flip your ends. Spray some hair spray and position them until you are satisfied with the way they look.

• Well I usually curl mine slightly with a curling iron and then I brush them out. It works for the most part.