Dark hair and light skin?

I'm naturally blonde but dislike it. I'd love to go dark but my Mum said I'd look stupid. Why? Lots of people have light skin and dark hair. They don't look stupid.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm fair skin with dark brown hair... I've been told I look pretty with it. Moms just like to second guess us on our style choices. I went black & my mom didn't want me to because she thought I'd look stupid but she said after I looked really good because of my green eyes...

just do what you wanna do & I'm sure your look great :)

What Girls Said 4

• I love dark hair with light skin. It's hot. Maybe she thinks it looks goth or maybe she just doesn't like dark hair. idk. I know my dad never liked it when I would dye my hair. He liked the color of my natural hair.

• you'll look much paler unless you're going for the Vampire/Emo look. also it will look unatural...maybe dark brown will suit you better if you hate the blonde hair so much.but heyy the dark hair might look better than we think but I don't know that for sure. if you showed us a picture...it would help us judge that. but do whatever makes you happy. :)

• you might look paler with darker hair. so if you do dye your hair, get your tan on :)

• i love dark hair on guys...a lot more than light hair

What Guys Said 0