Is it okay to tell a guy I don't know that well that he has nice eyes?

What are some other flirty things I can say to let him know I like him?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you can definitely tell him that he has nice eyes. I think anyone of the opposite sex would enjoy compliments. As long as you are genuine about the compliment :) Comments on the way of how you like his style, like his shirt or even the way he does his hair would be nice flirty lines to drop :)

What Guys Said 2

• A long time ago this girl told me I had "sweet ass eyes". I really appreciated it and it made me feel good. I say go for it. Compliments are great as long as you don't over do it.

• yeah. look into them for a bit as if you're just spontaneously noticing them then tell him. I don't know what your aims are but there's NEVER anything wrong with a genuine compliment.

What Girls Said 2

• make him feel good about himself. everyone like a nice person, and haven't you ever noticed started to like a guy just because he called you pretty or something? well its the same for guys. compliment then (not too much though, cause then you'd be a kiss ass). make him notice how nice you are and it should take off from there :) make sure you don't go into friend zone though. compliment him in the form of a flirt or such.

• That might come off as creepy, so I'd keep that to yourself. I think the best way to let him know that you like him is to show interest in him. Talk to him often!