Is she the rebound girl?

i ended things with my ex because I had trust issues with him and I felt like he wasn't helping me trust him again like he promised he would. he was sleeping and talking to another girl in the process of working things out and I was very hurt by it and never wanted to talk to him again. well, I decided to try one more time with him because he kept begging for me back and because I love him. well ever since that incident, I feel like nothing has changed so I broke it off with him again. me and that girl communicate, and she's been telling me that he's been trying to talk to her again, and even tried kissing her recently. the thing is, he has been tried contacting me but I've been ignoring him so I'm wondering what he's trying to do. he told that girl also that he loved me but liked her but honestly I think he's just trying to get sex from her, and I think she will keep giving it to him because I know she likes him too. (we didn't know about each other until recently). do you think she's the rebound girl or do you think he's really forgetting about me and doesn't care. guys, if you were in his shoes, what would you think he's trying to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you care? You broke things off with this guy for a reason. Don't forget that.

What Guys Said 1

• Well he could either end up with her and try and turn you into a friends with benefits or he could be having some fun with her and then come back to you. If you take him back he will know he can get away with it and keep doing it, enjoy...

What Girls Said 2

• wow you just blogged my life lol, I wish I could sayy but my from my current expierience he's trying to make you jealous and forget about you, let his childish self be and move on. if it was meant to be he will come around.

• He's a cheater. You gave him a second chance and it didn't work. Don't try to figure out what he's thinking, it'll only drive you crazy. You're doing the right thing by ignoring him. Maybe you should stop talking to the other girl too. It'll only make you doubt yourself. Let them make their own mistakes. Look to your future and focus on your goals.