Women and men do not see the beauty in the same way.

Example: Tights? Do you guys like girls with a bit of fat on tights? I personally find it ugly; but most of the guys find it appealing. I live in Europe and here you have to be thin so guys like you, and super skinny so girls like you? A guy thinks he is hot when he’s got a load of muscles, but most of girls like guys just with enough muscle.

I am curious to know if it is the same situation in US or other countries?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on who you ask. I don't know about other countries, but from my area and from who and what I know, it depends on the guys. Some guys love curves and girls with a bit more meat on them. Other guys will like girls who are really really skinny.

The situation's the same wiht women. Soem girls prefer really built men. Others prefer skinny men. Some prefer dancers bodies, you know, lean muscles. then there are girls like my cousin who like chubby or even fat guys because there's more to love and they're softer and kind of in a marshmellow-y way cuter.

So... I think it is largely based on who you ask. most assume there is a stereotype but even stereotypes have variants that are based on preferences. ex: (really built ment vs. dancers, both can be considered beautiful but some prefer one over the other)

What Guys Said 6

• its different over here and the same different guys got different standards some guys like big meaty woman some like skinny bony women... I like girls that are proportiond healthy...thies are nice when there shapely...to me boney is gross and so is obiesity...for an average sized girl I want her to weigh anywere from 100 to 140 pounds maybe...all depending on her hight and mucel content...when fruity men run the fashion world they want there femal models to look like men...hence they are so skiny they loose there ass and brests and ther shoulders protude...thats just my take on the subject

• It's true, women and men don't see beauty in the same way;

Women see the reality of the picture presented by other women - the quality of the clothes, the subtlety of the make up and it's quality, the treatment on her hair, etc.

Men, on the other hand, see more than just what exists in front of their eyes. We see the potential that women have too. Every day we undress women in our mind and compare the bare basics, so the rest, to us, is just dressing (pun intended).

• No one sees beauty the same way, though. I find the attractive side of all kinds of girls, be they thin, fat, pale, tanned, curvy or petite, complextionatly perfect or covered in acne, you know? Whereas I know a guy who only likes girls with large breasts, medium-weight bodies and brown hair. Two totally different perceptions, right there. In one town! Hahaha.

• In other countries, I do not know, but in China, the girls also like muscular men. Chinese proverb, a man with a mind to think that women think heart. So, of course, men and women see things different ways. From a Chinese boy

• Your sentence structure and grammar make it difficult to discern your question. What are you asking?

• Of course we don't, that's what makes us heterosexual.

What Girls Said 4

• Nope here in the US or especially in NY they like skinny women...to a point. It's funny how they're all about skinny women with non-existent curves but in the cartoons all the sexy characters have a figure 8 and a good pair of hips on them. Anyways if one man agrees a girl is hot than all do. Like blonds with tans, even though they don't like people who had natural tans all there lives, like myself. As long as it's blond its hotter. Like asian a.k.a yellow fever. I'm sure asians aren't all exotic. And girls who show off legs and boobs, that's always"hotter". Never the bit of conservative ones. Its w.e we see in the media, know what I mean.

Hope this helped :D

• You mean fat on thighs? Yeah, men seem to have this odd liking of the wobbly bits, which doesn't make any sense to me. Women are used to finding body parts to hate, so they'll spot an ugly woman easier than a men would spot an ugly woman. Women pay more attention to detail, therefore notice things like stretch marks, bad complexion, cellulite, etc. faster.

• In the US of A,you have to be skinny/thin for a guy to like you too haha.

• I agree. Guys and girls have a different way of seeing beauty