Which is sexier?

Girls wearing body-hugging clothes that cover up their bodies or girls wearing skimpy clothes where you can see it all.

link

or

link

Most Helpful Girl

• so many of these questions on here...

put it this way: the first is a picture of a gorgeous, million-dollar, stylist-ridden vicky's secret celebrity at some gala/premiere/hollywood event; the second is of some almost-cute nobody wearing no-name, out-of-style clothes (seriously, a jean mini? who besides middle schoolers even own those anymore?).

who do you think has a better idea of what sexy is?

yeah, that's what I thought.

personally, I think bearing it all leaves nothing to the imagination, and it is imagination that really turns guys on outside of the bedroom.

• I'm sorry I couldn't find an celeb wearing trashy clothes or vice versa. I'm not gonna spend hours searching around - I just picked what I saw first on google. shoot me now.

• Hah sorry that wasn't meant to be that harsh. I just mean that it's sort of common sense, and what you just said only backs up my point.

What Guys Said 4

• both really :)

• I don't find both of hem attractive :/

• first

• Depends on the girl and how she wears it.

What Girls Said 4

• I always thought the body-hugging clothes is sexier. It gives them hints, but doesn't flaunt it all, so there's some left to the imagination. If you just want sex, go ahead and show it off, but if you just wanna be sexy, cover it up, but give hints. That way there's a chase.

• First one. But honestly, people just need to wear whatever flatters their body shape. Some girls wouldn't even be able to pull off the first picture.

But the second picture? Haha is all I have to say to that.

• Body-hugging clothes!

• i would wear the first dress but wouldn't be caught dead in the second outfit

• Those were just examples of what I was talking about.

• I get that those were explains, but I would wear something form fitting but never something like the second outfit

• Oh okayy, I get it. Same here.