Ladies do you think long hair is attractive?

I just want to know what the majority of women think is attractive on a man. Long or short hair?

Updates:
ok what about goatees and beards?

0|0
17|2

Most Helpful Guy

• i posted this same question and no one ever answered me! lol. anyway I think long hair kick ass and I also thing it attracts the "chiller" type women, the ones who don't care about you being all versace'd up you know what I mean? besides, the long hair just feels good when the girls run their fingers through it.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• I prefer longer hair - anything from emo bangs to mullets to Legolas length hair - but only if a guy takes care of it. Scraggly, caveman-like hair is not attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • i usually go for medium length or long hair but only if its really dark or auburn and cut in a cool way...

if its blonde I'd rather it be short..

0|0
    0|0
  • neither, I like medium length hair

0|0
    0|0
  • short hair

0|0
    0|1
  • It depends. I really love guys who have beautiful eyes, so whichever hairstyle makes them stand out abd look their nicest is the best. :) I could tell you more if you had a picture though :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on if it looks good on the guy. But looking at your pic it looks good on you. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like long hair on guys, but not ponytail long.

link = great lenght/ hot!

0|0
    0|0
  • i ususally go for the guys with the buzz cus but I like the guys that have medium lenght hair. I just depends if the hair style goes with the guys face/shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys can pull off long hair and others can't. I prefer short hair, but on some guys long hair looks better as long as it's kept clean and nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends.

Most of the guys I've found attractive have short hair...but then again most guys have short hair.

I do think the majority of women like shorter hair though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally, I like shaggy long hair on guys.

Goatees and beards are fine as long as they're not a full on bush. Haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • it just depends on if the guy can pull it off, lookin at your pic id say you could probably rock it.. ur a cutie in that pic btw :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer short hair on guys, but long hair can be really hot...just depends on the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely short or medium length but I don't like long hair on a guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Short hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • i vote long hair. as long as its well kept and clean, its sexyyyyyy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • if the guy is hot enough he can pull off almost any hairstyle

generally I prefer short though

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1