Ladies do you think long hair is attractive?

I just want to know what the majority of women think is attractive on a man. Long or short hair?

ok what about goatees and beards?

Most Helpful Guy

• i posted this same question and no one ever answered me! lol. anyway I think long hair kick ass and I also thing it attracts the "chiller" type women, the ones who don't care about you being all versace'd up you know what I mean? besides, the long hair just feels good when the girls run their fingers through it.

What Girls Said 17

• I prefer longer hair - anything from emo bangs to mullets to Legolas length hair - but only if a guy takes care of it. Scraggly, caveman-like hair is not attractive.

• i usually go for medium length or long hair but only if its really dark or auburn and cut in a cool way...

if its blonde I'd rather it be short..

• neither, I like medium length hair

• short hair

• It depends. I really love guys who have beautiful eyes, so whichever hairstyle makes them stand out abd look their nicest is the best. :) I could tell you more if you had a picture though :)

• It depends on if it looks good on the guy. But looking at your pic it looks good on you. :)

• I like long hair on guys, but not ponytail long.

link = great lenght/ hot!

• i ususally go for the guys with the buzz cus but I like the guys that have medium lenght hair. I just depends if the hair style goes with the guys face/shape.

• Some guys can pull off long hair and others can't. I prefer short hair, but on some guys long hair looks better as long as it's kept clean and nice.

• It really depends.

Most of the guys I've found attractive have short hair...but then again most guys have short hair.

I do think the majority of women like shorter hair though.

• Generally, I like shaggy long hair on guys.

Goatees and beards are fine as long as they're not a full on bush. Haha.

• it just depends on if the guy can pull it off, lookin at your pic id say you could probably rock it.. ur a cutie in that pic btw :D

• I prefer short hair on guys, but long hair can be really hot...just depends on the guy.

• Definitely short or medium length but I don't like long hair on a guy

• Short hair.

• i vote long hair. as long as its well kept and clean, its sexyyyyyy :)

• if the guy is hot enough he can pull off almost any hairstyle

generally I prefer short though

What Guys Said 1