What do you think about the side shaved hairdo for girls?

I've been contemplating either shaving the side of my hair or cutting it really short, kind of like Cassie or Rhianna- but its becoming such a trend and don't know what to think of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think its a really hard look to pull off..so you should really think hard about whether you should do it or not, although your hair will grow back you'll still have to put up with the outcome until it does...and I've heard you'd really have to a certain face shape to pull off ANY of rihanna's cool hair cuts..<3 her btw lol..maybe you should really and I mean really study both of those looks and go with your gut..i'd advise you not to ask anyone that you're not sure will tell you the truth about it though..but good luck :)

and only "average joes" will find that look unattractive in my opinion lol

What Guys Said 4

• Really, I think it looks ridiculous. Seems like the kind of style some girls think is cool but practically every guy hates and just doesn't say anything about.

• don't do it. shaved head doesn't look good on girls and looks terrible on a lot of guys too.

• TERRIBLE. what mtv says attractive is NOT what the rest of the world finds attractive...sorry

• f***ing nasty don't be a sheep to it

What Girls Said 6

• Honestly, It's a really REALLY hard hairstyle to pull off and if you don't like how it looks on you, you'll be REALLY mad at yourself and regret it! (I've been there before, NOT FUN!) soooo unless you think it'll look hot and you are 110% sure you want it, don't do it!

• I think it's a bit butch. lol

• I have a side shave and love it, who cares if a guy doesn't like it? he obviously isn't the guy for you and also you can cover it up when you want to.

• i think people who don't live in Hollywood shouldn't get it. I'd think they were lez if I saw them on the street.

• I don't like it but it really depends on your face shape and if it goes well with you

• i think it's really cute on the right girl but that trend was the most hottest last year. I feel like you might regret doing it. shaving the side of your head? that would probably take a really long time to grow back and then it would grow back unevenly