Question for the girls?

Would you rather be called sexy, hot, chick, gorgeous, or beautiful?

And how much would you want a boy to look you in the eyes when he is talking to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on who is saying it, when it is being said, and in what context. If anyone other than my husband called me sexy/hot I'd probably get annoyed and think they were a pervert. For me, the words sexy and hot both are talking sexually whereas gorgeous or beautiful are talking overall. I'd prefer if my husband said I was sexy or beautiful in their own contexts.

And honestly, the only time I know my husband is really paying attention to me and what I have to say is when he is looking at me (in the eyes or whatever I don't care).

What Girls Said 10

• I would rather be called beautiful because I think that describe ur look and personality. But being called sexy, hot, or gorgeous will all boost my ego because it means that the guy is sexually attracted to me. I would always want a guy to look me in the eyes when he's talking to me because eye contact shows a lot especially if he's interested.

• Gorgeous would be my top choice.

It seems to sort of say beautiful, hot, sexy, pretty, etc. all wrapped in one word. At least to me.

I'd like him to keep eye contact with my most of the time he's talking to me. When he looks away too much it seems like he doesn't care about the conversation we're having.

• gorgeous, because in my head it means all of the above: beautiful, sexy and hot...

although I'm really shy and I usually avoid a lot of eye contact with guys especially if I like him, I'd rather him at least try to make eye contact with me it makes me more comfortable

• none, but that's just me. I don't like to hear such stuff because it sounds fake. But I think it's a must that a guy looks you in the eyes when talking to you. If he is too shy, it doesn't need to be all the time because then it would just get awkward.

• Whatever a guy's opinion/compliment of me is, that's what I would like because it will be the most sincere.

• pretty sounds more sincere, but beautiful isn't bad either

• All of the above! When it is appropriate! When she is wearing a bathing suit use sexy/hot; then if she is wearing a evening gown or a summer dress use the phrase beautiful/Gorgeous!

Hope that helps ...and for the record "always look in her eyes!"

• Mainly gorgeous. Beautiful, to me, is overrated. But not tossed around everyday, 'cause then it starts sounding fake and loses its meaning, but that's just me. And those kind of stuff should be told face to face, while looking iin her eye for more of an effect. And it sounds sincere.

And sexy on occasions. Hot just sounds like something that's tossed around.

And eye contact is the key to making a girl comfortable around you.

• I would rather be called beautiful. To me it describes both your personality and your looks. Gorgeous is just looks and sexy and hot both mean to me something sexually. Beautiful just means more as corny as it sounds.

• beautiful- gorgeous is good to but beautiful sounds more sincere. Sexy and hot are not at all sweet also eye contact is very important.

What Guys Said 0