I'm about to buy like six pairs of UGGs.. what do you guys think of them, I'm going to probably buy them anyways but, I still want to know your opinions on the shoes and the brand(:

Guys:

Do you like it when girls wear UGGs, or do you find it unattractive?!

link

In Chestnut

link

In Chestnut

link

In Chestnut

link

In Chestnut

link

In Chestnut

link

In Grey

link

In Boyfriend Denim

link

In Chestnut

^^ Notsure about the Tasman style.. anyways, tell me what you think(:

Whoops! Not 6 pairs.. 8-9! lol.. looks like I need to learn to count :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you buying so many pairs? Unless you plan on living in them all winter, that's a little much.

And some UGGs make your feet look like a platypus. So beware.

Most guys don't even take notice to what kind of footwear you're wearing unless they're stilettos and your entire leg is showing them off.

So just wear whatever you feel comfortable in.

Personally, I own two pairs of UGGs. A purple pair and a navy blue, slouchy pair. I usually pair them with skinny jeans or a miniskirt and tights so yeah.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 4

• They're so horrible and ugly I might pass up dating a girl just because of them.

• I think Uggs are horrible, only some girls can pull them off, the whole outfit has to work with them and even then, a pair of heels or other footwear would still look better

• Better than High heels.

• 6 Pairs? Unnecessary.

• 8 or 9? That's even dumber. You're going to drop $1100 on boots? Save some money for a car or something. That's stupid.

• Well.. don't look at all of them then! What is your overall impression of UGGs?!

• They are a waste of money. Especially 8-9 of them. My sister has 2 pairs and that is plenty.

What Girls Said 5

• I heard most guys hate Uggs...lol the most!

• i think they look like astronaut boots.. but that's just me

• If they made you hover then they'd be cool. I don't care what they look like. lol

• Thats like some thing I would imagine seeing on the jetsons

• Don't do it they are not that cute maybe 1 pair.

• They're great in winter, they keep my feet warm. That's all I need them to do

• why the hell would you need 8-9 pairs of the same type of shoe, especially uggs?