Underwear?

i mean I am just wondering if like thongs and stuff are comfortable! like and is the sexy underwear thing really worth it do guys think its sexy if you bend over and they see your sexy thong? and like when you have sex do you go all out with apparel as far as like sexy corsets and stuff? just wondering! lol!

Most Helpful Guy

• believe it or not, thongs are out of fashion now. The tight, glamourous and nicely detailed big panties are selling more than thongs, according to this article I read recently. Now you can be comfortable and still look arousing. fyi. I was never that keen on thongs anyway lol

• Yeah, I would have to agree! Thank the gods the 'Thong' is no longer the 'queen'!!

There are a lot of younger women, 25-35 in the office I work at, and on 'Casual Friday' they wear leggings, or 'Yoga pants' and they wear sensible underwear (bikinis, briefs, boyshorts) under them, and they have AMAZINGLY visible panty lines!!! I only flirt with the single ones, OK, sometimes with the married ones, just to make them smile that someone is looking, and liking!

I would rather see a sensible panty line, that nothing, thinking they were wearing 'anal floss'! Seems a little nasty, to me, to have something up and in you, and some studies say that thongs can cause UTI's in women!!

What Guys Said 4

• Sexy clothes are a lot of fun, a lot of people love some kinky roleplay, nothing to be ashamed of.

• i still like a thong every now and then I mean come on, its a thong?! but boy shorts are pretty sexy too. as long as the girl isn't sitting and her thong is just displayed for everyone to see then its sexy

• i not a fan of thongs on girls tho

• Just stick to thongs and g strings.

What Girls Said 2

• For me wearing a thong was uncomfortable for like the first 20 minutes. It was tickling, but I'm very ticklish so I don't know if that will apply to you. But afterwards it was VERY comfortable. It kind of felt like I wasn't wearing any underwear at all (but I was, so it's not gross :P ).

• They are pretty comfortable. After you put them on, you don't even notice them anymore