Do you like this top?

link

in powder

also, do you think it's too much for everyday wear?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it. Although it might be a tad much for "every day". But bust that baby out on a date any day!

What Guys Said 5

• definitely not everyday !

but I love it :D

• looks very sexy

I love express's style I'd shop there more often if only it wasn't so expensive I want their vest but its like 60 70 bux for a vest.

• very appealing.

• I like it - and it would be fine for everyday wear.

• mmmm boobies

What Girls Said 5

• I love it! I'd wear it for going out/ important dates etc. but if it's your style than you could wear it as an everyday type of cami. :)

• no...its really pretty!

• it's cute but I think it is a little too much for everyday wear.

• cute but a little to revealing for everyday.

• its very pretty. you can't go wrong with express. I don't think its too much. its pretty and doesn't show too much skin...plus its summertime anyway you can get away with more in the summer months anyway. depending on your style you could wear it everyday but its nice enough to wear for evenings. if you're gonna wear it during the daytime dress it down with accessories and a more casual bottom...if you wanna wear it for night time then jazz it up