From just the friend to pretty damn good looking :)

So put yourself in this situation. You have a best friend who you have known for a while and you've never really thought of her as more then your friend. never found her really attractive. she kinda dorky and chubby but your best girl friend none the less. Suddenly she drops the weight and changes her style. the hair the clothes stuff like that. She looks GOOD! Would you look at her differently?

Most Helpful Guy

• You would have to ...but it won't change her personality, etc...physical attraction only goes so far, mental attraction is more important long term relationship wise...

What Guys Said 1

• well my opinion is yes in attractiveness and no in personality because I can say how beautiful she looks and express how much I love the new her. as for a person she would still be the same person on the inside, so I would be comfortable and satisfied.

if you like my advise and want to hear more advise then add me

What Girls Said 1

• i wouldn't look at her differently , its just she looks more attractive now ... if you like her now , I suggest you ask her out ! or just stay friends for a littel while because if you ask her right away she's gunna know that you didn't find her attractive before !