All the stupid questions lately?

Alright, I'm getting a little annoyed on our little site here lately.

First and foremost- The Penis question. Oh the penis question. If yours is bigger than 7", you know it's big- so don't ask. If it's between 5-7" it's average- so deal with it. If it's under 5" stop crying about it and go get a penal implant.

Secondly- The Long Labia question. No one cares if your vagina looks like a venus fly trap or a ziplock bag. Actually, guy's don't care what your vagina looks like as long as we are inserting things of ours into it. Stop asking!

Thirdly- These math questions. You're in school. Read a book. Get out your calculator, and figure it out. Am I a teacher/professor? No. I went to school, I did all that stuff on my own with the occasional tutor when I couldn't figure it out. THIS ISN'T A MATH FORUM.

Okay, that's all for now. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Agreed. Same with the chicks posting pics with, "DO YOU THINK I'M HOT?" or "HAY SO IM UBER FLEXIBLE/ DO YOU THINK THAT'S HOT/I'M A GYMNAST/DANCER/POLE DANCER/CONTORTIONIST, IS THAT HOT/SEXY/AMAZING? STROKE MY EGO, I'M INSECURE!"

People seeking validation from the internet have issues. I blame the way our society has turned attention whore.

• Absolutely. Society is destroying everything. Everyone has to have a 6 pack. Girls all have to have enormous boobs and be a size zero. It's a joke. I wish everyone could just be themselves and everyone would just accept who they are. People forget that looks fade, and personality wins in the long run.

• What's sad is each younger generation is becoming worse than the last. More attention whores. More entitled douches. People who expect to get their egos stroked, and if they don't OMGZ END OF THE WORLD, MOMMY DIDN'T HUG ME ENOUGH BECAUSE SHE WAS TOO BUSY BEING AN ATTENTION WHORE!!" Oy. It's sad.

What Girls Said 8

• I agree =D

• Thank you and you're ridiculously hot. =)

• Question Asker: Thanks! :)

• You're very welcome and don't listen to anyone who is mean. They're just jealous!

• Haha I completely agree with you:) they are annying Lol

• And if they really don't know they could just search the question, only God knows how many times they've been asked.

• This made me giggled. I agree.

• hahah I know its annoying, but just calm down a bit there lol. complaining probablyyy won't make a difference lol

• I'm calm. Took a deep breath, stared at my large penis I've never asked a question about. Followed by touching my girlfriends large inner labia and then did some post-sex geometry.

• Why do you care?

• i totally agree!

three reasons they do it: 1. arrogant 2. insecure & 3. lazy

three of the most annoying traits :)

• don't forget all the rate me questions

What Guys Said 4

• I agree these questions can be annoying, but just don't answer/read them if they bother you that much. They are going to continue to be asked regardless.

• I second Wanacot's notions; We can have compassion, understanding and tolerance for those who do not know as much as we do. If these questions irritate you, just move on from them.

• I never disagreed with you. I have seen my fair share of these questions. I simply suggested if it bothers you that much don't read/answer them because these questions are going to continue to be asked.

• Agreed..."just ignore them"

• n not to forget the 'Do I look cute/hot/fat' questions.

• Is this a question? I'm confused.

• Drunk already over there in Ireland buddy? Not difficult to understand.

• I don't drink. Nice assumption you've got there.

Seriously, though, another question type you missed is the question that isn't really a quesion, and instead treats this site as a soapbox from which the asker airs their frustrations. Anonymous, no less.

• wah!