How can you make your hair grow faster in 1 week

I cut my hair really short and I hate it, how do I make my hair way longer, but I don't have to buy anything. ( I'm kinda low on cash) plz help!

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't make your hair grow really fast - that's impossible. Hair obviously take a long time to grow - depending on the person. I can, however, give you some tips as to help fasten up your hair-growing process to some extent, though I am not sure if it'll grow fast enough within a week. You can try to take in Vitamins to balance the health "nutrition" for your hair. Biotin and MSM are ingredients every hair vitamin should contain. Biotin promotes cell growth, the production of fatty acids, metabolism of fats, and amino acids. MSM lengthens the hair growth phase. Stimulate blood flow to your scalp. One of the two main ways is by doing cardio and the other way is by massaging your scalp. Don't over brush your hair. Don't brush your hair when its wet, otherwise your hair will tear easily. Use a shampoo/conditioner that is right for your hair. Try a leave in conditioner, that'll give more flow to your scalp, increasing hair growth. Wash hair in cool water, not too hot and not too cold - a gental cool water shower should help stimulate hair growth for you hair. Being said that, air dry your hair unless you HAVE to use a blow drier. And last but not least, use olive oil. Olive oil is perhaps THE best way to make your hair grow faster. You can buy a bottle from any drug store (its very cheap). Massage the oil in your hair before going to bed. It will remove any impurities in your hair, it'll help give your hair shine and DEFINTLY increase hair growth. The next morning, take a shower and remove the oil from your hair. From personal experience, it works, and probably the only way to make your hair grow in 1 week - not suure. But, after a week and a half - you should see some result. It worked for me.

Well, I hope these tips help you out and good luck.

P.S: my wording for this answer isn't the best - srry but I hope it makes sense.

• Yes, you did make sense, but what should I put under my pillow when the oil is in, so I don't ruin it? And does it have to be olive oil?

• I am glad it made sense and you can cover your pillow with a plastic bad (garbage bag may work) or you can cover your head in a cloth. If you have any old pillow case laying around that house - switch your good pillow for that one.

It doesn't has to be olive oil. You can try any of the following: Basil oil, Peppermint, or Rosemary oils. There is olive fruit oil as well. Coconut and almond oil also work. They all promote hair growth.

• Thanks, this will help alittle, I guess you have to think twice about something that'll take time to fix.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 9

• I can't gaurantee you'll see results in one week, but to help your hair grow faster you will have to protect it from getting damaged, or dry.

If you are going out to the beach or out in the sun, put sunscreen on the tips of your hair. This will keep it alil moisterized, and protect it from sun damage.

DUring ordinary days, like going to school and stuff, moisten the tips wtih baby oil, or moisterizer. YOu always have to keep the tips moisterized because the tips dry and damage easily, which causes split ends, and slow hair growth.

Try not to use: Hair spray, gel, mousse, etc. on your hair, because that just helps with damages. Hairdryers, and irons also play a big role in damaging your hair.

And lastly, don't comb too much. Try to comb with a wide toothed comb, or use your fingers.

Shampoos and conditioners to use should be the ones for damaged hair, or the ones for stronger hair.

Ok so obviously what I'm stressin here is, avoid hair damages and your hair will grow faster than usual.

But if you want instant long hair, buy hair extensions (clip ons). They work great. And they aren't that expensive.

• I can recommend 2 out of the ordinary products that would grow your hair faster.

1. Miconazole Nitrate: It's an ingredient found in Monistat (yes, I know, the yeast infection cream) and Neosporin AF. With proper googling, you'll find that both have been proven to grow your hair up to an inch per month. I tend to buy Monistat online since I don't feel comfortable buying it in the store.

2. Mega Tek Cell Rebuilder: Though very expensive ($21-$30), it is a horse shampoo that works on horses AND Humans.

Try the longhaircareforum.com to read up on some positive reviews.

• sorry to say, but you can't make your hair grow in just 1 week.it takes time.your going to either have to buy extensions or just wait it out

• Unless you want to buy clip in hair extensions which are cheaper than ones that are perminantly attached to your head there isn't anything you can do, sorry.

• Hey, You can't make your hair grow faster in one week. It's impossible!

But you could make your hair grow with the help of vitamins that promote hair regrowth.

I would suggest you to use vitamins from Reloxe. I have tried their vitamins and it can really promote hair growth.

• there's not much you can do. putting olive oil in your hair makes it healthier. Run you fingers through your hair, that relaxes the follicles and it grows faster

• Sorry to say but your juss going to have to deal with short hair until it grows. you should of thought twice before you cut it. or maybe you will get used to it and learn to love it

• wear a wig lol

• I read your hair grows only about 6 inches a year, on average. If you eat protein you hair grows faster. I LOVE peanut butter and I eat it all the time and my hair grows so fast. When I used to have straight across bangs, I would get them cut to touch the top of my eye brows. Then when we went back to the beauty shop in 6 weeks my bangs were in my eyes. Because I eat a lot of protein and I take care of my hair. IF you need to dry your hair use a diffuser.

• Ok, thanks, but what if you don't like peanut butter, and all you can really eat is chicken?

• Anything with protein. do you like any sort of nut? like peanut pecan cashew etc those help too

• Thanks, this will really help!!