Do men prefer women with natural beauty or with make-up?

Do men prefer women to have the natural effect with little or no makeup or do they like visible makeup (not caked on, but like color eye shadow for example instead of earth tones) ?

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I love natural beauty:P

Sometimes simple cleaned look is sexy :p

a bit of make up in special ocasiosn I udnerstand.. evena bit of lipgloss daily.. but more than that id otn like , gets too much artificial look and only damages skin in long run

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I agree with dinkleberg. If your going or doing something casual you don't need make up but if your going somewhere fancy put a little bit on.

0|0
    0|0
  • personally I LOVE women with that natural beauty, waking up to them the next day and they still look amazing (even tho they don't think so) but I still like for them to wear make up if we go out, just like they would like us to dress up and do our hair if we went out for a date or something, but definitely not caked on, just a noticeable amount :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm really unobservant when it comes to make-up. That being said, if I can notice that you're wearing make up, it's too much.

1|0
    0|0
  • just all depends. if you are going out on a nice dinner date put on a little bit but if your just hanging out (down the street, the same old thing you did last week) just go natural!

0|0
    0|0
  • make-up is good on girls, but what really matters is her natural beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural always wins for me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• color eye shadow vs earth tones

both are wearing makeup, nothing to do with natural beauty

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural looking makeup for sure.

Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • they prefer natural looking makeup. to emphasize your natural beauty. that doesn't mean no makeup but nothing heavy and obvious. like if you look at a girl they want to notice the girl first, not her makeup

0|0
    0|0