Do guys like short hair?

Because I just got an unfortunate hair cut, and all the guys that have seen it so far (a grand total of 4) don't like it. I'm just wondering if there are any guys who actually like short hair (I'm talking like no longer than two inches) because I love having short hair (just becuase my hair is very think and curly and it takes too much work just to look presentable) but I would grow my hair out if I didn't think that any guy would give me a second look.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes their are guys who like it, if you cut your hair short you will attract guys you like it...

What Guys Said 2

• I think men prefer longer hair. Personally I wouldn't care.

• Personally, I despise short hair.

What Girls Said 2

• 2 inches? wow, that's beyond short. most guys I know like long hair, but if you can pull it off, go for it

• they prefer long hair for the most part, but there are some guys who like short hair. look at all the men who like rihanna and her hair is short. the thing about it is that you have to look overall feminine and not butch to pull it off. so wear more jewelry and style your hair in a feminine way if you can. rock your short hair with confidence. I know how bad it feels to have a hair cut you don't like, but try to be confident in your beauty regardless and dress nicely to counteract the hair.