What hair length do you prefer in someone you date?

You know you have a preference.

• Long Hair
  • Short Hair
  • Medium
  • Doesn't really matter

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly don't think I have a preference but I tend to be really unusual in the way I look at almost everything. I guess if I absolutely had to choose I would probably say VERY short. But I care more that a guy's hairstyle looks good on him and suits his personality and personal style. I'm not usually very big on long hair on guys but there are some that pull it off. It looks good on them and suits their personality & style. In particular I am thinking of my sister's man, lol. He's cut his hair short and it looks nice like that too but for a long time he had VERY long hair. But he's a total Bohemian artist hippie type guy, lol. But then I think if my man were to grow his hair long at all. well I would be forced to laugh at him. Then file for divorce. Ha ha. no I wouldn't divorce him but omg would that be ridiculous on him, lol. My guy looks best with super short hair. Right now his hair is not even 1 inch long and I think he needs a haircut, lmao. Yet he has made jokes about shaving it completely and while I absolutely LOVE that on some guys. I don't want him to do that any more than I want him to grow it! What he has right now is what suits him best. He's had other styles but I like this one best. Man. I really am a nut, lol.

What Guys Said 4

• Actually, I don't have a preference. But I think that is also because no one look outweighs another to me. I just like girls that maximize what they have. That shows effort to me.

• Long hair turns me on

• My girlfriend has really long, straight hair & I think she looks absolutely beautiful! :)

• Long every time for me. If that's you in the picture, your hair looks kinda nice.

What Girls Said 10

• I almost always prefer guys with short hair. Though I love to run my fingers through their hair, as well! So, whatever the happy medium is with that is what I like. :)

• Personally I like when a guy has long hair, or perhaps medium length. I can even like shoulder length hair, but shorter than that just isn't sexy at all! In my opinion ad least.

When a man has long hair it just gives him a sense of mystery and I guess I'm just more attracted to metal heads and Goths than any other 'type' of a person. ;)

• I am stuck between short hair - medium. Long hair is a turn off for me on guys. Short hair gives you the clean-cut look and the medium growth lets you spike it up once in a while. Either of them is hot :)

• Well I hate it when my boyfriend shaves his head. But a shaved head looks good on some guys. But for my boyfriend he looks best with the shaggy look, you know where the hair is like 2-3 inches long all around.

• For a guy I perfer a short clean cut.

• I definitely prefer short hair.

• I usually like guys with hair that's a few inches long at least, the indie boy look is very attractive BUT I love love love long long hair on guys. If the face is right though then hair ceases to matter to me.

• I like a guy with shorter hair but long enough to rub my fingers through. So the guy I'm talking to now has perfect hair for me.

• I like medium/short hair. I hate guys who have longer hair than me. its kind of like gross

• I like a guy that has hair long enough for me to run my fingers through, but not so long that it gets snagged on tangles. Short hair is not preferable. I need something to tug on! :-)