What do girls think about tattoos on a guy?

poll

+

comment why you like or dislike.

I'm thinking of getting one on my left arm in my early twenties

• I like it
  • I don't like it

Most Helpful Girl

• i hate tattoos and piercings

What Girls Said 6

• I don't especially like them or dislike them. What I like is the quality. If it's a really badly done or generic or especially, um, douchey... no. If it's well done and original, I can definitely appreciate that. Although it's not as if it would be a dealbreaker or anything. A full sleeve of tattoos or something like that might be kind of a turn off though.

As someone else said, it shouldn't matter what girls or anyone thinks of a tattoo, if you want it get it.

• I think tattos are attractive, but not an overload.

Even more so attractive when they have a meaning behind them, but that's just me.

• there superrrrrrrr sexyy :D

• i really disike them.

• i like tattoos! its so sexy lol even I have it on my forarm and the tip of my shoulder/where the muscles are

like I mean I don't care if people don't like it...I LIKE IT and I'm sure someone would like me even if I had tattoos

someone lol

• i love boys with tattoos. I like a lot of tatts too, like all over his body

What Guys Said 1

• Hey, Who gives a frig what Girls think about Tattoos. If you like a Tattoo then get it. Simple.

Don't get one simply to impress girls. You'll be disappointed. It ain't going to change your face yo

Don't take offence at the last bit. It's just my humour.