GUYS: what makes you look at/stare at / notice a girl?

I am wondering this because I find a lot of guys I guess notice me and I just think I look pretty average but my friends don't get this attention and I think they are stunning so what's likely to be going through your minds?

Most Helpful Guy

• This question has a thousand answers. Every guy likes a different aspect of women, but there are a few things that really attract attention. First of all, you say you look "pretty average." If that means you attract guys without much work (makeup, the way you dress, hair), you're naturally beautiful--and that's just something you have...feel lucky. Guys tend to be attracted, too, to girls to look like they take care of themselves.

As for specific characteristics, though: eyes, skin, and bust-to-waist ratio. The latter one would usually be higher-to-lower; that is, bigger breasts to smaller waist--kind of an obvious one. As far as skin goes, good quality, and how much do you show? Enough to make a guy wonder what else there is to see? Finally, eyes. Eyes that are highlighted are the biggest attractor. The phrase "the eyes are the windows to the soul" isn't wrong--but they're also the window to flirtatiousness! Hope that helps.

• I don't wear make up day to day so even more average :P

• This makes sense, I have been told I look beautiful and at one time I had a chest infection so obviously I looked and felt crap, but he still thinks I'm beautiful. My question would be, would guys lie about using the word beautiful to make a girl feel better?

• All the time. It's one of those little white lies guys tell to keep your spirits up. Unfortunately it has the effect of leading you on sometimes, and for that we are sorry. But, what else would we say? Yeah, you look like crap...? Take the beautiful comments to heart, whether they're genuine or just to make you feel better--you'll appreciate those some days when you don't feel too beautiful :)

What Guys Said 3

• maybe you have a unique look, what really attracts me is unique girls. I will always take the average unique looking girl over the more attractive ordinary looking girls. also what makes me notice a girl is nice eyes, nice body ( really voluptious and no stomac, muffin top, or sloppiness), nice legs exsposed

• It's very simple, the one thing that cud get a guy to do all of that is the way you look... In my opinion, you think that your friends look stunning only because they're your friends and you see more in them then other people do. The truth is, guys pay more attention to you because your more attractive.

• Usually for me it's your affection and personal attraction. If I like the way you look then I want to meet you. Then if you really like me that's the beginning. If you really like to look at me and I like to look at your eyes and you are moved by me. Like you are eager and really go out of your way to attract me. If I try to meet you from the beginning I'm attracted ad you and you don't have to worry about looks. Not being a pretty girl dressed up for guys to stare at makes me feel you might be more special less likely lead me on or flirting with guys and might cheat so it makes you marriage material. I noticed you put 777 if your a Christian and have that respect that to me it would make you trustworthy...

What Girls Said 1

• There is one thing that most of guys don't know because it is unconsious but girls that have a bigger difference between the waist and the hips are more attractive than others that's been scientific prove you can look for that...So maybe you have that...