Shoe size?

Once I dated a girl that was all bent out of shape because her size 8 feet were ''huge'', and she was 5'7. I was like you really are crazy (I'm not dating anymore but that wasn't the reason).

I'm just using her as an example. Even here on yahoo! I see all the time ''do I have big feet, I'm a size 7 1/2'' and I'm thinking ''is this girl out of her mind''? Now I know a lot of those are teens and insecure but come on everyone knows size 7, 8 even 9 is not big is the average.

I also hate it when girls say ''guys don't get it, they are supposed to have big feet''. NO. We are supposed to have proportionate feet. I'm 5'11 with a size 16 or 17 in mens USA. Do you really think that is OK? LOL, my feet are huge and even as a guy, it doesn't look right! :|

Girls should do the opposite. Make a joke out of their shoe size. It will come across as confident and then no one will make fun or even care about your foot size after that. Just a little advice :)

Most Helpful Girl

• everyone has an insecurity, those girls are about their feet. others are insecure about their breast size, etc

What Girls Said 5

• I think it is more common to see guys with big feet than girls. Because it is less common for girls, they will feel like it will stand out too much and they will feel insecure. And making a joke out of something when you're insecure about it, isn't always that easy ;)

• I think that's ridiculous. I'm only 5'4 and I have size 8 feet and I don't think they're big at all... they're average.

But I agree, if they should make a joke out of their shoe size if they think it's they're too big instead of whining about it. No one likes a complainer!

• 5-2 and a size seven. I consider my feet small, but I'm fine with it.

• I'm 5"5 and I wear size 5-6 USA haha.

Who's gonna pay attention to their shoe size all the time.

• I'm 5'7 and I wear a size 10. I wish my feet were smaller like an 8 but whatever I'm tall. I have sideshow bob feet but whatever I'm pretty enough to make up for it

What Guys Said 2

• Women, for all their solipsism and narcissism, totally fail at being self-confident about their bodies. (a generalization, before the haters start ranting)

I think it's partially to do with their er...cycle. Their bodies don't stay the same, and they feel like sh*t for several days a month. Then they feel awesome in the middle (it's also worth noting that it's at this point that they show off their flesh, wear bright colours, wear heels)

• Dude, I agree guys should have big feet.

Yours are somewhat out of proportion, but it's better than if you had like size 9s or something girly.

I'm 6'2 with 14s, brah.