Do guys judge by kissing?

Guys, would you break up with your girlfriend just because she is a bad kisser?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Although I can't imagine anyone being worse than me, I guess I'd show/teach her what feels good to me?

What Guys Said 3

• I would definitely take note if she was a bad kisser, but if I really wanted to be with her I'd tell her that I didn't like the way she kissed and be honest with my thoughts. We'd work for a compromise and if she wasn't interested then I'd have to think hard about how it would affect the big picture.

• to tell you the truth, there really isn't a default way to kiss someone. nobody kisses the same. usually one person adjusts to the way the other person kisses. otherwise, its a big huge mess.

• No. That'd be stupid.

What Girls Said 2

• They're not worth your time if they do. Most people have different styles of kissing anyway, and you have to realize that and take it into account when kissing someone for the first few times.

You can from there work on mixing your styles to make it great for the both of you.

• itll work the same for girl about guys wouldn't it?

and I always give it another time to see if it'd get better and if it doesn't ill tell them they suck and theyd ask me how should they do it...

soo I don't think theyd break up they would just suffer and live with it lol