Best way to dress a pear shaped person :)

Hey!

I'm pear shaped, I have a small waist bigger hips/butt

and I don't know the best way to dress, I'm proportionate... umm... I can make my legs look longer or shorter depending on pants... but I just.. i don't know what I could do for things to look better on, its so hard!

Most Helpful Girl

• How tall are you?

Don't wear tops that hug your body, instead wear tops that are a bit looser so your top and bottom look more proportioned. Tops like these would look great on you:

These might be a bit old for you, but just to give you an idea

link

link

link

link

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Solid colors will make you look taller - or dark on the bottom - light on the top. Not light on bottom - dark on top. You can try longer tops - no belts - loose fitting clothes that do not gather at the waist. V necks are very flattering - draws attention to your bust instead of your bottom.

Good luck!

• Just try to draw attention to your top and away from your bottom. Try bright colors or busy patterns on top and solid, dark colors on bottom. To make your legs look longer you could try some heels.