Eye have an issue :)

My eyelashes and really thin, I have a lot of them but I neeed a new mascara.

SO GIRLS PLEASE HELP! Which brand of mascara do you use and feel that really works? That make your eyelashes ahh-mazing...

XXXO

Thank you all, girls and guys, for your input and comments :) I got a lot of the same mascaras, and some new ones too, that I'm going to try and experiment with. Gracias!

Most Helpful Girl

• i personally use the CARGO Lash Activator.. its a little pricey but its totally worth it! I also have the same issue.. but you can also use the Lash Activator Night Primer at night like before you go to bed and it will make them thicker and fuller..

and also if you buy them at ALTA.com its buy on get one free

link

link

What Guys Said 4

• You're hot. Just sayin. As for the mascara I don't have a f***in clue

• holy sh*t I am completely effin lost with all your girl lingo lol!

• really? you used your Xper points for this question? it was that important for you to make your eyelashes look good? women like you are what's wrong with the world

• Just because she wants her eyes to look pretty doesn't make her "what's wrong with the world." I highly doubt she is equal to a terrorist.

• Whatever slut

• Wow, it's ignorant and idiotic men like you that's what's wrong in the world. This question is posted in the STYLE section. Let me define you what STYLE means in the dictionary.. AHEM:

-- A particular kind, sort, or type, as with reference to form, appearance, or character: the baroque style; The style of the house was too austere for their liking.

--A mode of fashion, as in dress, esp. good or approved fashion; elegance

So what if I want my eyelashes to look good? I don't need your permission

• just thought id say I like the title of this. its unique. and got me to open it up. I don't have an answer though. sorry

• Haha thanks I thought I needed some eye catching stuff, god I'm so cheesy haha

• I crack those pun jokes all the time, only some people laugh hahha :/

• My 8th grade social studies teacher had a book full of them ad would tell us one everyday.

What Girls Said 15

• Ah, I see what you did in the title. ;)

Anyway, as someone else said, Covergirl Lashblast is really good.

If you're willing to spend more, I also like Too Faced Lash Injection. Also, at Sephora they have this Lash Stash mascara sampler...it's like $40 but has 10 sample size (still pretty big though) mascaras, and they are all really good, it's definitely a good deal.

• I read in a magazine that when you use TWO mascaras, it defines your lashes even more. I use Clinique. I can't see which kind because it kinda faded, but it's the one that has two brushes. After that, I use "Estee Lauder More than mascara". It's really amazing.

Actually, if you would rather NOT purchase so many mascaras, you should get an EYE CURLER! Those are the best! Learn how to curl your lashes, and then apply mascara, and you will see how beautifully long and full they look!

Makeup is magic! And it makes our beauty stand out! :)

hope this helps! :)

• If you have an extra dollar lying around, go to Target and try the e.l.f. mineral mascara (yeah, it's only a dollar!) I love it and it works so well - my lashes look so long they almost look fake!

• NOOO WAY? Hhaha I'm so cheap, are you foreall ?hhaha thanks!

• Yeah the cosmetics line e.l.f. (eyes lips face) has everything for $1 in the regular line and $3 in the studio line... they sell at most Target stores and online! I absolutely love their makeup :)

• Some e.l.f. products are great!!! Never tried the mascara though.

I don't know what stores you have in your area but Dollar general, Big lots, Bealls outlet (if you live in a southern state) and some Kmarts also sell e.l.f. products. You can order online but shipping is so sloooow.

• Ok I use a bunch of mascaras and they make a huge difference in my eyelashes.

I use Chanel Inimitable.. it really increases the volume, length, curl, and separates the eyelashes great. And doesn't clump at all.

I also use DiorShow by Dior.. does the same thing as Chanel Inimitable.

And the final mascara I use Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes. I absolutely love this mascara cause it does everything that the previous ones do and it gets every single lash which creates a fuller look since the brush looks spherical and it's tiny so it's easy to reach the very outer and inner eyelashes.

All three are pricey ($30+), but I believe you pay for what you get and I think it's totally worth it.

• i use the covergirl lashblast...

• maybelline colossal mascara

link

btw, eye love the pun in the title :)

• Top 2 drugstore brands:

-Maybelline

-Rimmel

Rimmel is actually pretty good(which I thought it would suck)

Honestly,I love make-up,I love perfecting my skills,so I do best with Maybelline Great Lash:)))

Covergir lashblast leaves your eyelashes feathery yet full and with volume(hard to get off though)

• ME TOO I always put makeup on different ways when I'm bored ha ha thanks :) I'll try Rimmel

• have you tried using a brown eye shadow? that usually brings out the eyes more without having to use too much mascara. . . But if anything I'd trust Covergirl

• I have the exact same problem, but even after I put mascara on, one still cannot see it. To provide an alternative solution to you: fake eyelashes. I wear them everyday. Of course it has its downsides, such as, well, accidentally tearing your real lashes off, getting the gel in your eyes and etc. Use with caution, but if done correctly, it can look amazing.

• Lash blast by CoverGirl

• Maybeline Full and Soft regular. I swear by it, after a couple coats I swear it looks like it added eyelashes. Plus, it doesn't make them look overly fake and crunchy.

• i use maybelline new york XXL PRO... it works ahhmazing! :O it comes in a black container(:

• Sexy Curves by Rimmel, or Lashblast Length by Cover Girl :)

• Get revitalash, it works on making your lashes thicker and fuller and darker

link

• I love the L'oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes. It goes on wonderfully and comes off easy. I also love the Bare Escentuals Flawless Definition Mascara, it has really good coverage.