Don't understand why?

I just can't understand why I tend to be attracted to white women with light color eyes? Yet I am a black man, and yes I am very much attracted to black girls. It is that I tend to go more for the women whom are white and light color eyes with a little thickness.

Most Helpful Girl

• That could just be how you're body is wired. Common turn on's in certain genders and races are just that, common. There are exceptions and you don't have to be bothered by that. It is all perfectly natural. Another reason might be white women with light eyes and a little thickness might be familiar to you somehow. Certain studies suggest that people like things they are familiar too like how a guy's mom might've had brunette hair and he fancies brunette haired girls. Honestly I wouldn't be able to pinpoint it lol but yeah it could possibly be evolution or memories from your past. Take your pick and enjoy your women :D lol

What Girls Said 2

• i am the same way I'm spanish.. dark hair.. brown eyes... and my boyfriend is blond blue eyes I have also always been more attracted to white boyz.. I love my baby.. it depends on your preferance nothing wrong with that =) I think spanish guys are handsome too .. and any race but my preference in white boyz

• You can't help who you are attracted to

What Guys Said 0