Which is more attractive?

Pretty faced girl with no brains and love myself personality ( you know the type usually girls who think they are gods gift)

or Girl with great personality and shy( usually quiet but genuinely nice person)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a guy so I can't answer that question the way you want me to, but I personally have a thing against girls would are beautiful with my brain. It annoys the crap out of me because they don't care about anyone but themselves. I've dealt with these girls at my school and they are not genuine. Girls who are shy and quiet can make all the difference in the world. When a person is shy and quiet means that they think a lot about other things besides themselves. Usually when girls are quiet is because they actually think about lots of different things. They can also come up as intimidating because I'm very quiet most of the time. I'm not trying to say that I'm better than anyone because I'm not, but I've know some people who are quiet and shy but they turn out to be the best people that have ever entered my life.

What Girls Said 3

• He don't know that's why he is asking, I'm not a guy but I would have to say nice, shy girl. Cause who would want someone with no brains and thinks she is all that.

• mixture guys love pretty shy cute girls not ones that think they are all that if I guy calls you cute its good go with it

• Definitely the great personality on the shy girl

What Guys Said 6

• Depends. What day of the week is it?

Just kidding. Great personality as the shyness can be worked on but you can't grow someone else's brain.

• The latter, clearly. Or, if you haven't matured enough to the point of real relationships, the former.

• The second option.

Simply because you can't fix stupid.

• out those 3 I say the girl with great personality and shy. basically a girl that is balanced.

• Shy because they are the types that are honest and actually listen to you when you are talking.

• Why even ask the question if you already know the answer?