What's your fav style on girls?

BOHO: link

link

GLAM: link

link

PUNK: link

link

GIRLY: link

link

VINTAGE: link

link

PREPPY: link

link

SLUTTY: link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I like BOHO I've been incorporating a few boho elements into my style lately

I LOOVE glam style

im not a huge fan of punk style. I rarely like it unless its almost like high end trashion punk. someone like ke$ha, a little rihanna's swag, or coco and breezy (look them up if you don't know who they are) but very rarely does punk really "call" me. the links you posted looks like something a 15 year old mall rat would wear. the second punk link was a little better but I still can't get with all the stars and buttons/pins, it looks too childish

i love girlie style especially that first link

vintage is okay. its nice but not everyone can pull it off. I like seeing other girls rock it but its a little boring and restricted for my tastes.

preppy style..some pieces are cute but overall its a bit stuffy and boring for me

slutty...to me that isn't really a style. sluts have no style lol they just wear what is small as possible. I guess I would wear that in the bedroom for my man but to actually have that as a style? hell no!

To answer your question my favorite style on a girl would be a mix of girly and glam with a touch of boho

What Guys Said 6

• i would have to say I'm liking the avril lavigne punk link, I don't care much for the SLUTTY links, and all the rest of the links would look okay,

i guess really though it depends on the girl.

• Someone being herself would just be the best. But I'd choose girly/preppy.

• WTF IS BOHO

• I must say I have a thing for the girls dressed like sluts, but glam and girly are nice too.

• haha at the Slutty pictures. I like a mix of girly and preppy.

• Whatever style you have. You're gorgeous. I think I love you.

What Girls Said 0