Does this bathing suit look okay?

I'm going away, just nervous about wearing it :/

Front: link

Back: link

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it looks great. But if you don't like it and uncomfortable with it. It will show when you are wear it and how you actually don't like it. If YOU don't like it keep looking until you find something you can say , "Wow I look really good in this one" being able to say this when you are in it you will feel comfortable and not nervous about it.

What Guys Said 12

• Yes, the bathing suit looks nice. It seems to fit you well. I'm sure you'll get many admiring stares from the guys!

• I'm hoping! single for hawaii..haha

• Looks fine!

• Looks great. Why be nervous? Great body , clearly no worries here.

• Looks great.

• Looks fine to me :)

• looks fine...enjoy

• looks fine

• wait you're 18 right? OK, yeah you look real sexy, just don't go to the jersey shore

• Hahahaha, never. I'm Italian. That would be an embarrassment :p

• Correction never go to Seaside. At least not at night. There are some great beaches here.

• Looks fine, like you ;)

• Looks good to me.

• You're sexy

• you have nothing to worry about!

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, I think it looks great on you.

• Yes, and I think the yellow really compliments your skintone. Don't be nervous! :)

• it looks fine but I don't see why you need others opinions on it. if you like it and you think it looks fine, that should be all that you need. not opinions from other people.

• She obviously wasn't sure if it looked fine or not, hence her nervousness.

• Obviously some people think it looks good. I dont, my sister doesnt, one of my friends doesnt. how do opinions hurt? they dont.

• I'm not saying they hurt. all I'm saying is if you really don't think it looks good, then you yourself shouldn't wear it, cause even if other people say it looks good, I bet you'll have one of those feelings all the time worrying about it.

• You look great in it. There is no need to be nervous...enjoy you vacation!

• It's really cute and it looks good on you!

• you look good in a bikini, own it!

• Fishing for compliments...?

• I'm asking for opinions. Not compliments. Wanna leave now?

• Haha I'm sorry I really didn't mean to be bitchy. I am perfectly happy with how I look and believe me I don't need more compliments. If you've got low self esteem, I'm sorry. Learn to be happy with yourself, don't rely on others to make you happy. If you like the way you look, that's all that matters. And girl, you should like the way you look.

• It's all good. I was just asking for opinions though..