Curly, wavy or straight ?

so just for fun, wondering who likes what. I see a lot of girls around who straightening their hair like a religion, I tried it a few times, I didn't like it so much (not saying it doesn't look good on a lot of people, it does, just not on me :p) I personally have wavy hair, its sort of a pain sense its so thick but not too bad. I think curly is super cute, if I had the patients to curl mine, I would :P ha ha so yeah, what's your favorite and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately, my hair is none of the above ://it is just big, frizzy, and thick. ( somewhat wavy. ) I can't seem to find an all-that-great of a anti-frizz product so I always have to style my hair with a curling iron or a flat iron just so my hair is under control. :] but I think all three styles are beautiful.

What Guys Said 2

• Wavy. Straight is boring.

• dont try to do your hair like other girls do it like you want your hair to be

What Girls Said 6

• I packed my flat iron and all other straightening appliances back about 3 years ago. I have really curly long hair naturally and I used to hate it, I still don't love it but I've learned to accept it. When I straightened my hair, it took over 5 hours! and it only lasted 1 MAYBE 2 days. so...

I guess I prefer curly because it's low maintenance in my case.

• i have curly hair, and I really like all three of them. but my favorite would have to be curly, but not the spiral curling iron curly. the more natural type.

• it depends on how I feel I straighten my hair most the the times but my natural hair is very curly but I have tons of ton layers that my hair just looks funny...

but I'll try it more often... promise!

• Haha go for it! its always cool to try something different, but if you like straight, stick with it

• I think all of those styles are pretty awesome. :)

My hair is naturally somewhat wavy. I've had mine straightened or curled a few times and it looks awesome both ways. Too bad it takes so long to do...

• My hair is naturally straight and I don't see why everyone wants such stick straight boring hair lol.

• Haha I'm sure you look really pretty with straight hair, I have a sort of long face so making my hair straight just makes it look longer, but a lot of people look really good with it :)

• Lol you can think of it as your hair is keeping its options open you can choose to have curly hair or straight hair.

• Lol I guess so, but I'm sure there's a way to get your hair to hold, maybe getting it texturized or something?

• i have natural curly hair, and I usually just straighen it since its just annoying to try and like tame it lol. but I like all styles, just not on mee.