Girls: Products to keep my hair from frizzing?

My hair gets frizzy especially since I live in an area with high humidity. Do you use anything that really works?

Most Helpful Girl

• Mix one egg to one part mayo and one part olive oil. Make a paste and apply to hair. Wrap hair in a towel and allow to work at least 30 minutes. Rinse out and shampoo and condition as usual. Hair will have a smooth, shiny appearance.

• Wow hah thank you. Will it still last if I use a flat or curling iron?

• Yeah.

i usually do it once a week in the summer cause it's so humid out

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• This is really easy...I have wavy/curly hair and I live in a state that is either really cold or hot, crazy whether and unpredictable. Well when you're showering you obviously shampoo, but before getting out of the shower you put in some conditioner and you do NOT wash it out. So then you blow dry your hair and you finish drying with a towel...Like pat drying the ends, after this you put some leave in conditioner (especially one that contains natural oils)...This should keep your hair from frizzing.

• Oh that's intresting I never would have thought of leaving in my conditioner! Thank you

• But if you leave in the conditioner won`t they become sticky?

• Leaving your conditioner in does not leave your hair sticky

• Garnier anti-frizz hair milk! I live by it, it doesn't build up in your hair at all, smells great, and it actually works :)

• I use CHI, its expensive but does miracles =D