What do guys look for most in a girl?

i was just wondering...what do guys look for most in a girl?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Witty sense of humor, intelligence, some like interests, open-mindedness, not a girly girl, a bit of cynicism. Not a lot, just enough to give her some bite to her personality. Fun, no baggage, and willing to work for what she wants. I'm not Prince Charming and I'm not looking for Cinderella. I want a girl who's willing to get her hands dirty. Tough, independent. Creative.

• Who says cinderella can't get her hands dirty if needed? ;P

you guys should stop assuming that every girl is the same...

• ass then boobs

• cute face

• Someone I can talk to anytime about anything

• how I feel like I can say anything to her. I can make a sexual innuendo and she would say that's dirty while still laughing. she gets my sense of humor and has the same personality as I do. she loves me unconditionally and I love her too (if you can call it love at my age, I do anyway) we can talk for hours without running out of topics and then when we run out of words, we find some more.

communication is what I look for in a girl

• It should be quite easy for you to find a girl then. girls love to talk lol

• Yep haha. it is pretty easy now that I think about it

• A best friend. A companion. Someone who is unconditional, like myself.

What Girls Said 2

• Booty

• guys want something different at different age phases. whereas most women mature earlier than them to just want that ONE man.