What do you think of stretched ears on girls or guys.

I have my ears stretched, they are rather small (2g) Some guys think its cute, other guys think its disgusting.

What do you think of stretched ears?

Its not about me, I like them on myself, I'm just curious of what people's opinions are on them :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like them, as long as they're not too big (like. if the hole was big enough that I could stick my finger or something larger through it). I've thought about doing it myself, but my concern would be in what my ears would look like if I decided I didn't want it anymore.

What Guys Said 2

• They are for people who think it's just way too easy to look good right? They want a challenge and that's their handicap. I'd love to be in such a position myself. ^^

No I personally don't like them at all, but I'm sure many do, people do tend to like a lot of stange stuff.

• I'm proud to say that this is the first time I even hear of such a thing.

What Girls Said 5

• Like any fashion statement...it depends on the person. Some people can pull it off and it looks amazing while others can not. I am sure you look great.

• It's like I said before. Some people look amazing and others cannot pull them off.

• Eh, I think they can be okay, but if they get too big I cringe whenever I look at them. I've seen some people look really good with the smaller ones, though.

I love your picture by the way, Daria ftw. :)

• You can fit a pinkie in mine. I love it.

• dont worry about what they say

im sure you are a pritty young girl

• I think they're creepy. And if guys have them, that's gay. I think guys shouldn't pierce theirselves at all!