i have a date tonight and we are going to the carnival but I want to do something cool with my makeup any cool tips videos would be nice

Most Helpful Girl

• A year ago or so I found this woman on youtube who does the most awesome makeup tutorials.

They are really cool and you can find everything there like everyday looks, bridal looks and she has often tutorials how to put on makeup that celebrities has used in their musicvideos.

link

What Guys Said 2

• Don't know if it's any good.

link

• You're cute, you won't need much!

What Girls Said 2

• When you normally see him, or he's seen you in the past, what amount of makeup do you normally wear?

Dont change it too much from normal makeup, it'll look like you're trying tooo hard..

Just do a little bit of liquid eyeliner with natural looking eye shadow, maybe flick the end of the liquid eye liner..

then the regular stuff, topped off with lipgloss :)

• Thanks I normaly see him lie everyday I maby ill just change the colors a bit thanks

• Try Maybaby on youtube plenty of tutorials