What do guys think of redheads AKA gingers?

I know some people view gingers as average looking, pale, and frizzy hair.

I also know that some see gingers as very attractive. I was wondering what the average thoughts on gingers are?

A combination of perhaps, an auburn that is pale with freckles, and has gray eyes? ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• In my experience- Redheads are either really ugly, or really hot, there is no in-between.

There's not much you can do about genetics, but amongst the hot redheaded women. They tend to straighten their hair, or wear their hair in a pony tail. If they're slim, a short haircut can look good on a raid head.

If you're Western/Northern European, stay the hell out of the sun. You won't tan, and although freckles can be cute, a lot of guys don't like them. If you're Eastern European, get a dark tan. It can add a mysterious quality to see a tan red head. It's exotic.

As always, try to be slim or fit. Don't starve yourself, use your head. Eat healthy, and be able to do at least moderate exercise without losing your breath.

What Guys Said 4

• Women with auburn hair are insane. And to be sane in an insane world is the real insanity. Ergo, I like redheads.

• Redheads can be attractive if they haven't been overcooked in the sun. :D

• Redhead chicks are hot a lot of the time.

• I absolutely love redheads. They are rare. Auburn/red with freckles = dream girl. But then again, I'm Irish-American, so I might naturally be attracted to them.

What Girls Said 3

• There is no in between,either hot or not.

Unfortunately I've only known a few red heads,the girls were not attractive at all and arrogant.My first boyfriend was a redhead,with freckles and blue eyes,his name was Brian:-) Of course that was in kindergarten heehee

My mom thinks red heads are ugly,all of them

I on the other hand have seen some hot a** red head guys.Theres this one red head at my school,I didn't even know he existed,until I got a new schedule and was passing through my classes,and he is a flaming red head,blue eyes,no freckles though,and he is so hot,I have no clue what grade he's in though!Ugh,and no one I knew knows him although I think he was in Baseball or golf.

But yes,some are hot,others are not.No in between

• Deep red hair with freckles is reaclly cute!

• It honestly varies from ginger to ginger. Some are attractive, some are ugly.