If you were a woman or a man for a month or 2, what would you do?

Question says it all:)

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were a woman for 1-2 months, I'd want to do all kinds of girly things. I'd shp for girly and pretty clothes and underwear and doll myself up, to see if I could attract guys. I'd play with my body and explore female sexuality from a first-person perspective. I'd hang out with girls and figure out what they were talking about when guys weren't around. I'd figure out all the secrets that girls don't want to share. Of course, I'd want to have a sleep-over with the other girls and just hang out in our underwear, talk about sex, try on underwear together, compare boob sizes (a lot of touching), etc. I'd also try to find some bisexual or lesbian girls and make out with them. Finally, I'd get hold of some sex toys and play around with them on myself.

What Guys Said 3

• Go and hide?

Actually, there's a book ``Self-Made Man'' by Norah Vincent. She posed off-and-on again as `Ned' Vincent. She writes with the sensitivity of a woman about her experiences and what she learned. Highly recommended read.

Ted

• If I were a woman I'd be nasty to all the rich guys just to watch the look of shock on their faces!

• Fuck with douchebags to make them feel bad. Also ply with my t*ts and vag.

What Girls Said 3

• a month or 2? that's a long time. I don't know what I would do. I have no desire to have sex with girls, I know that much...

• Have sex...I've always wanted to know what it feels like for a guy.

• touch myself to see how it feels cause I always wanted to know lol

hook up with all the girls I want since I would know how girls are and what they like

or flirt with guys and see how guys feel with things up thier butt lol

i think ill pee everywhere too and run around naked and maybe stick my penis everywhere to see how it feels