Am I too pudgy for a belly button ring?

please tell the truth

i don't wanna get one if it'll look bad

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• seriously?...YOU ARE NOT FAT! stop posting sh*t about "whether your body looks good" or "pudginess"... you are obviously a thin person, and tons of people have told you that. stop fishing for compliments, its annoying. You need to work on your self esteem issues.

What Guys Said 4

• I think it was just a bad picture but it look like you had a little extra on your midsection, so I would say no because it would bring attention and most guys probably wouldn't notice other wise

• You look fine. I'm sure it'll look fine.

• u seriously think your pudgy? just wow. you're beautiful babe. :) you would look great.

• Um... Your Body is fine. But any peircings besides ears is s turn off.

What Girls Said 8

• you are so insecure. stop posting questions about your looks

• Nope, not at all! Go for it! However the only things I have against naval piercings is what it would look like if you got pregnant, and if it gets caught D:

• no it will look good

• Nope! Go for it!

• No you're fine

• You aren't pudgy, you're beautiful :D I say go for the piercing! woo

• i was expecting you to be really fat, but you're not even close to being pudgy

• It wouldn't look bad cause I know Some chubby girls who have it pierce but it's just up to how you stand cause in the pic with the black you look a little pudgy like you say but in the white you look good and no homo or and e thing just stand straight and ull see your not pudgy but if your standing slouch forward your gonna get the very little fat you have showing like if it's 10x more