Why do guys shave their head?

like a buzz cut?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not very elven is it. More of a hygiene issue than anything else perhaps.

What Guys Said 6

• get short hair cuts for baseball but not a buzz. our varsity baseball team at school gets buzz cuts and mohawks every year though. I think its easier to keep clean, easier to stay cool, most guys can pull off a buzz cut, and it's a hair cut a lot of guys can do themselves at home if they have clippers.

• Easy to maintain and feels better without all this hair on ya head especially in summer. Plus takes about 10 seconds to fix in the morning.

• As a style, because they are growing bold, for sport or for a fight

• Low maintenance for the win. If you skip a shower for whatever reason, it is MUCH easier to just grab a hand towel and wash up a buzz than long hair. Personally I love long hair, but in order to get there, I always shave my head. It's been a tradition since I had to cut my hair for wrestling.

• maybe because its the freakin summer !

• Low Maintenance and popular, has a more masculine look to it

What Girls Said 0