My friend keeps telling me my eyes give away all the pain I've had in my life. But I didn't think that was possible. Is it? And how in the hell am I intimidating?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• People are like books, they're easy to read if you know how. The eyes are said to be the gateway into a persons soul, but who knows.

As far as being intimidating, the gothic style can't be unnerving to some, but to other (like myself) it can be EXTREMELY attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • Gothic style? Well that's a first. lol. Do I really look goth?

• Show All
    • Ok? I never thought of it befor. I listen to hard rock and things like that but that's the first time any ones said anything about goth. They jus called me weird lol

• I don't think you look goth, but your name does say...

What Guys Said 3

• Felicia you have gorgeous eyes, calm down.

0|0
    0|0
  • ok I have a female friend and I can tell how is she feeling when I look into her eyes. I can guess a lot what will she say when I look in her eyes. she hates it and likes it at same time

0|0
    0|0
  • That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You seem to have deep set eyes. that's about all I can see why they would say that, A pretty girl too!

Have you thought of counselling if you have had a rough life?

0|0
    0|0
    • I thought about it but it doesn't help. its things only I can work through. and I don't think I'm pretty at all