Liquid or pencil? What do you prefer? What brand? What color? Please include your skin tone and hair color

I use black brown Neutrogena liquid eyeliner. I'm a light tan blond

Most Helpful Girl

• I use both... pencil for everyday, liquid or gel/cream when I want to wing my eyeliner out a little (so I guess for more dramatic occasions) or if I want a very precise line. It mainly depends on what look I am going for, I use pencil most of the time because it's easier and more natural.

I usually use black, although sometimes I use blue, green, and purple (not bright, more dark/emerald-toned) on either my top or bottom lid (usually not both at the same time). But black like 80% of the time.

I have pale skin and medium brown hair.

For pencil eyeliner I like NYX, Hard Candy, and Maybelline Define-a-Line. For cream, I like Loreal HIP. I haven't really found/bought a good liquid eyeliner, I use elf right now and it does the job I guess, but is not that great quality - only $1 though.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• I use maybelline's liquid liner in black

i have pale skin and dark brown hair

• I was thinking of buying that, just wondering if it's good? :)

• It's pretty good, it doesn't stay on too long by itself, so I have to use primer beforehand

• I use avon pencil, I only put it on the water line so I prefer a pencil for obvious reasons. I'm pale, and my hair is currently black.

• well I like pencil better because its easier to controll but sometimes I like the liquid but I only use it if I have a lot of time to do it. uh I think its sephora brand and the pencil is gray the liquid is black.

i have really really light blond hair its almost whiteish and I'm lightly tanned ha ha I look kinda swedish if that makes the picture clearer.

• I use Avon pencil eye liner starry night blue color which is just a dark dark blue. Not black because that make my eyes look harsh.

I prefer pencil 'cause it's easier to put on bewteen the lids, but on the lids I prefer liquid 'cause it doesn't smudge.

I'm pretty white but with some color and my hair is a very dark brown in light.

• I use Avon pencil for my bottom lid, in black. Then a liquid brown on top to sorta lighten it out, but pencil normally works way better, but were completely different your tan and I'm pale, your blond and I have black hair :p Bottom line, pencil.