Hair highlights on guys, yay or nay?

I'm a guy and I have red highlights in my hair, I think bolder colors work better rather than just blond highlights, what do you think?

that's me link

I'm thinking about getting blue whenever the red grows out, open to any suggestions lol :)

Most Helpful Girl

• NAY!

What Girls Said 16

• hard to pull off highlights on a guy without looking a little gay but you do it well. I think you're right, blond is definitely pushing it. I like the red. blue might be a bit much, a little overwhelming? plus it looks like you might have to bleach your tips and THEN dye them, otherwise it wouldn't show up too well? I don't know maybe you already do that, maybe you don't have to.

haha anyway I like the red

• Cute I like it! It goes with your apparently happy/fun personality. Blue would be cool too.

• i think you just look fine without it but you do pull it off.

• I like guy's with highlights.. but blue and red are pushing it for me. Whatever makes you happy, GO FOR IT! Life is to short :)

• Nay... guys look kinda gay with highlights. If you do though, DON'T do blond, something darker would be okay.

• I like guys with highlights, but not bulging where it's more like a hair color than a highlight. I was actually impressed with yours. I think blue would do well, but blonde? Hmm, I could see it, but I have a soft spot for blue.

=)

• For you yes! some guys look gay with highlights.. just it won't look bad on u

• Noooooo, natural is best in my opinion :)

• nay.. I like guys with natural hair no dye

• nay.. I don't like guylights

• I like highlights on guys~ :D

• Nay, I think you would look better with a more...natural color but you have really pretty eyes!

• awww, you have such a nice smile.

but no highlights

• nay!

• Nay! Highlights are too feminine it might make you look like you're...um playing for the other team lol

• no

What Guys Said 3

• Cool, I have red highlights, but they look like it's all red.

I love them. I'll probably make them again.

• It's gay.

• Hell yes!

I have Steel grey + Ash base. Girls love it =P