How do you look at cute guys?

I've been wondering because recently I've been catching a lot girls looking at me when I'm walking by them. They always have like a complete poker face on and they don't smile unless I smile at them first. I can't figure out if there checking me out.. or if I just have something on my face -_-. I know this sounds pretty narcissistic but actually I have SUPER low self esteem so you don't have to worry about that. and yeah I'm just rambling here so ill just get to the point. what do you do when you see a good looking guy walking by you and he's looking at you. Thanks

0|0
3|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i usually don't stare...once I look id start to smile but not while he's looking at me..as I get closer I won't even look at him..id be looking at random things or look straight ahead..but I usually let out a tiny smirk or smile ..so most guys probably won't know if I check them out or not

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• When I see a cute guy I try to smile so that he knows that I'm into him. It's kind of weird just staring haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • when I see a cute guy I actually don't know what to do with my face, when a girl has a blanke face I'm quite sure its a good thing

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.