On an average day, how much makeup do you wear?

what about for "special" events?

if I'm just running to the store and not trying to impress anyone I usually just wear concealer (on undereyes & blemishes) and tinted lip balm. hanging out with girl friends I add mascara (HATE taking it off at night though) and powder foundation. if I'm trying to look pretty I add blush, lipstick/lipgloss (depending on occassion), eyeliner (though I'm horrible at it), sometimes bronzer. I don't really mess with anything else for fear of over-applying or otherwise messing up. I feel like I keep it pretty simple, which I sometimes like about myself and other times feel like a hippie (in a bad way).

what about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the time of year. In the colder months, I'm more likely to take time and contour with eyeshadow, whereas when it's hot I usually won't bother, because it's likely to just melt off my face anyway. So currently, the daily look is translucent powder to absorb shine, and mascara, with some chapstick. If it were any season but summer, I might have some eyeshadow on, or liquid eyeliner on the top lid at the very least. It only varies by the eyes. I don't ever wear foundation, and only use concealer when I REALLY need it, haha. And I don't shy away from color, whether it's my average, every-day look, or something more intense.

So on average, a normal day will look something like this, or less:

link

link

I don't really do 'special occasions' makeup. It's either I feel like it, or I don't. Sometimes I'm in the mood for something more elaborate or dramatic than usual, like this:

link

link

link

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 14

• For school, or a day out somewhere, I wear some foundation and maybe concealer (only if I have a zit or something, I usually use foundation in place of concealer under my eyes cause I like the texture/consistency of it better), a little powder to keep it in place/stop shine, blush, curl my eyelashes, and mascara. I sometimes wear eyeliner, but it's such a pain in the ass, I've been wearing it less and less in the last few months (especially in summer) but if I do wear it I usually do pencil on my upper lid and a thin line of dark eyeshadow on my bottom lid (more natural than pencil, imo). Sometimes I use cream or liquid eyeliner to do a subtle cat-eye type thing. If I'm feeling ambitious I put on some lipstain or lipstick. I know it sounds like a lot, but it doesn't look super fake or anything. :P

Don't really have makeup for special occasions or anything, maybe I'll attempt to do eyeshadow and fill in my brows a little in addition to the makeup above, but only if I have a lot of time on my hands beforehand, haha.

In the summer, I usually wear less. Mainly cause I don't have to go to school and stuff. Also, if I'm just going out somewhere really casual/boring, like the store or the library or something I wear none.

• Over the summer especially I don't usually wear any. If I'm going out with friends sometimes I'll put on a little eyeliner and maybe powder. I like dressing up, so for special occasions I'll put on everything... eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, foundation, blush, lipstick, sometimes lip liner... I never put a lot on though, I don't like it to look cakey or too fake.

• I don't usually wear make-up. To tell you the truth, I don't even know how to put make up on except eyeliner.

If I'm going out, eye liner and chapstick. At home, no make up. If it's a special occasion, I don't really want to wear make up, but someone always puts it on for me. Blush, concealer, eye liner, and lip gloss. Err, I think?

• Haha, to be honest, I'm 19 years old and the only makeup I wear is mascara. Special events, stay-at-home days, it doesn't matter. :)

• I usually use moisterizer, concealer, mascara, and chapstick :). Sometimes I'll wear foundation to school for instance picture day, presentation, a cute boy I want to impress ;). Haha. And of course for those extra special occaisions I'll add bronzer and lipstick (not a bold color). Yeah... That's it :).

• My everyday thing is my eyeliner, and sometimes I use mascara, but I hate taking it off.

For special events, I pretty much put on what a lot of girls from where I live consider casual. Eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss, blush, and eyeshadow. =)

• I'm quite the girly girl I must say on a daily basis I wear foundation, & powder to make the color of my face even, bonzer, than blush. I put eye liner on the bottom & top of my eyes, same with mascara. Than I put a shade of brown eye shadow on, usually with a gray Smokey eye too, I use pink gloss, than sparkles on my lips.

If I'm going out nice, it's all about the hair!

& I use lip liner, & I add glitter to my eyes , but just a little bit;

I also change up my eyes sometime

• day to day I wear nothing, but lip balm (dry lips) on accosion if I have a really bad pimple I'll cover it with concealer or sometimes I wear a tiny bit of light brown eyeliner on my bottom eye lid and just sometimes I add mascara to that and for "special" events I wear dark brown or black eyeliner with mascara and lip balm or lipstick (depends how fancy it is) with concealer and sometimes I do Smokey eyes

• I don't wear any (:

Occasionally mascara (organic though)

• nothing

• Over summer I don't wear much but on school days I wear foundation, blush, eyeliner, mascara, and sometimes some lip gloss.

For special events, I'll put some eyeshadow. More eye makeup, but not in a harsh looking manner.

• none

• Normal day= mascara, Chapstick

going out = mascara, lip gloss, eyeshadow, somtimes Blush

I don't like to use foudation or powder .. Makes me look fake .. I don't even really like to use blush..

• Everyday events, like lunch with friends, school, etc, I wear foundation

special events, foundation, mascara, lipstick