Guys: what is the first thing you notice about a girl?

what is the first thing you notice about a girl when you meet her for the first time? and be honest...thanks

1|0
0|17

Most Helpful Guy

• omm, how about everything? I mean I might steal a glance at one of many firm features, but the whole package can't be bought or sold in portions, you know?

I guess if I were to give you three features that are potentially very arresting, it's nice legs, a nice face, or a general aura of correctness and normalcy. Like, the way they move freely and easily, totally untroubled.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Face then ass then t*ts.

Good style in hair and clothes earn good points.

Laid back, easy cool girl earn points.

I don't like miss priss and stuck up girls, or girls that don't care how they look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her facial reactions. If she look angry than I would be less interestead in talking.

0|1
    0|0
  • eye color

0|0
    0|0
  • Freckles, face, t*ts, ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Face, then breasts, then waist, butt

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh yeah hair and clothes are really important too. I've seen girls with nice hair that suits them, cut it and look ugly as hell. A girl with a pretty/sexy haircut is a huge turnon.

• first thing I notice is the way she carries herself (her swag) and what type of mood she is in. is she mad, happy, lonely, sad, worried etc?

physically:

face, then body, hips, butt then legs

0|0
    0|0
  • T*ts, ass, eyes, lips, hips, legs, smile, hair, feet, hands/manicure, toes/pedicure, and happy gap.

Not necessarily in that order.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what direction she is coming from. If I'm behind her, I'm looking at her ass, hips, legs, shoulders, arms, (order of importance). From the front, I look at face, boobs, hips, legs, (order of importance).

0|1
    0|1
  • its different for me but I only have been with one girl ,well I noticed her natural look ,smiles and eyes then I really like personality aswell not just how hot a girl is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I notice how a girl smells first! Then her hair or her eyes!

2|0
    0|0
  • Her face and body

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly her face then her butt.

0|1
    0|0
  • eyes, then t*ts, then ass

0|0
    0|0
  • The toes. You could be drop dead beautiful but if your toes are fed up in anyway I'm gone.

0|1
    2|0
    • Why are toes so important?

• Because they let me know if a woman takes care of themself. If they take the time on something so small they take care of every inch of their body.

• face

0|0
    0|0
  • Her eyes, her smile, her figure and her butt.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.